How to book
Accommodation and Dinner and Breakfast packages of 3 nights or more
If you would like to book a package inclusive of dinner for a 3 nights or more, we recommend that you book via our ABTOT bonded sister company, Alfa Travel Limited. Visit the Alfa Travel website at www.alfatravel.co.uk. Packages are bookable online or by contacting our reservations team on 01257 248000.
Bed and breakfast and room only bookings
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of the deposit of £25 per person. This amount is not refundable under any circumstances. Cancellation charges of the full value of the booking are applicable for cancellations within 3 days of arrival. You are advised to insure against cancellation.
If you book accomodation directly through a Leisureplex hotel the following terms apply:
1. A non refundable deposit of £25.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. We accept all major types of Debit & Credit Cards.
2. The balance for your stay must be paid 3 days prior to arrival at the hotel.
3. Cancellations will incur a loss of deposit of £25.00 per person. Cancellation charges of the full value of the booking are applicable for cancellations within 3 days of arrival. You are advised to insure against cancellation.
4. If you would like to arrange packed lunches you must order them at least 24 hours in advance.
5. Any special requirements (e.g. special diet) must be advised at the time of booking.
6. All rooms at Leisureplex Hotels have private facilities. Single rooms and rooms with a view have a small supplement. The cost will be confirmed at the time of booking.
7. Special requests (e.g. 2nd floor room) can not be guaranteed. All Leisureplex Hotels are entirely non-smoking.
8. Child reductions are applicable as follows:
0 – 2 years old – £30.00 per night (minimum charge zero).
3 – 11 years old – £20.00 per night.
These reductions are only applicable if the child is sharing a room with at least one adult.
9. At the time of booking you will need to advise the hotel if you require a cot / high chair. Family rooms are available at most of the Leisureplex Hotels.
10. We do not provide any holiday insurance, you are advised to have your own holiday insurance.
If you wish to give feedback please email: [email protected]
Tour Operators and Group Organisers – Groups of More than 20 Guests
If you have a coach and wish to book a stay for your group, use the Group Availability page to find suitable hotel availability. Then contact our Groups Department on 01257 248011 to discuss your requirements in detail. They will send you a contract to confirm your reservation.
Booking Conditions – Groups
Once you have made a booking with our Groups Department, they will send you a written contract showing all the terms of our agreement with you. Your booking is confirmed once you have signed the contract and sent us the Booking Fee of £125 per group arrival.
To download a copy of the full booking conditions, visit our Groups Page.
Notes for Group Organisers
We have been catering for groups in our hotels for more than 25 years and our Notes for Group Organisers provides detailed advice on how to get the most out of your stay with us. To download a copy, please click on “Notes for Group Organisers” on our Groups Page.
For group bookings of 20+ guests the following cancellation terms apply, please click on “Group Booking Cancellations” on our Groups Page. If you require any further information please email [email protected]
If you wish to give feedback please email [email protected]
Clients with Special Requirements
We draw an important distinction between a “Special Requirement” and a “Special Request“. A Special Request is something which you would like but is not essential to your decision to book the holiday. A Special Requirement requires more detailed intervention from our Customer Care staff. To take an example: if you have difficulty climbing stairs, you would probably want to request a low floor room However, that is not enough to guarantee you a low floor room, since it is very likely there will be many others also making a similar request.
If you have special requirements that you need to advise us about, then please call our Special Requirements Team on 01257 248000 or email [email protected]
If you have a serious mobility impairment, you must contact our Special Requirements Team and ask them to make contact with the hotel for you. It is simplest to do this by telephoning 01257 248000 or alternatively by email to [email protected] Do not forget to include your telephone number so they can discuss your needs with you if necessary.
Whilst many of our hotels have space inside to charge and park mobility scooters, it is not always possible to park a motorised scooter inside the hotel and we advise clients wishing to use these devices to ensure they have sufficient insurance and a suitable security device to enable it to be left outside if necessary.
We strongly advise clients wishing to use a motorised wheelchair to contact our Special Requirements Team so that they can contact the hotel on your behalf and establish whether suitable charging facilities are available.
We can cater for most dietary requirements. Please contact our special requirements team when you book to discuss any needs and please ensure you make the restaurant team aware of any requirements during your stay.