The North West's best known holiday resort
Ideally situated on the South Promenade between Central and South Piers, the Queens is one Blackpool's larger hotels. It overlooks the Irish Sea and is only a ten minute walk from the famous Pleasure Beach.
It's 102 bedrooms have central heating, bath or shower and WC, tea/coffee making facilities, internal telephone, hair dryer and TV with radio. Generously sized public areas include a cocktail bar, a splendid recently refurbished Theatre Bar with superb entertainment, attractive lounges and an indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Extensive coach and car parking.
Queens Blackpool Hotel Facilities
- Ideally situated on Blackpool's South Promenade
- Pleasure Beach only a 10 minute walk
- Extensive car and coach parking - free to residents
- Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gymnasium
- Cocktail bar
- Theatre Bar with superb entertainment
- All 102 bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV with radio channels
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Central heating throughout
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around Blackpool and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: