Royal Norfolk Hotel
Situated in a delightfully sunny spot on the sea front with extensive lawns and superb Channel views, this exceptional Georgian building dates from the 1830s and has been visited by the Emperor Napoleon III of France and various descendants of Queen Victoria.
Bognor Regis is one of England's oldest resorts having begun its transformation from a fishing village to a seaside resort in the 1780s. Its long flat sea front is perfect for that most traditional of seaside occupations - strolling along the prom! There are traditional rides and amusemnts and some delightful parks and gardens. There are many lively sea front cafes, bars and pubs which gives it a very relaxed atmosphere. The surrounding countryside is full of interest - just a few miles inland are some of England's finest stately homes and of course the spectacular South Downs - England's newest National Park.
Royal Norfolk Facilities
- Two star AA Grading
- Located on sea front
- Superb Channel views
- Cocktail bar with television
- Split level restaurant
- Relaxing lounge and a bar lounge with small dance floor
- Shops are available locally
- All 50 bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, shaver point, trouser press and TV
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Central heating throughout
- Lift serves most rooms
- Extensive parking available for up to 25 cars and 2 coaches
For images click here
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link.
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around Bognor Regis and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: