The Seabank Hotel is Porthcawl's most prominent building situated on a headland, a short walk from the Grand Pavilion and John Street shops. There are spectacular views of the Bristol Channel and south Wales coast from the bar, restaurant and most bedrooms. All 67 bedrooms are centrally heated and have bath or shower and WC, hair dryer, trouser press, TV, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee making facilities.
Extensive public areas include the cosy Smuggler’s Bar and Garden Restaurant with stunning views across the Channel to Somerset and Devon. There is a gym and a lift serves all floors. The extensive car park can accommodate over 120 cars.
Seabank Hotel Facilities
- AA 2 Star
- Located on sea front
- Superb views from all public rooms and most of the bedrooms
- Large entertainment/conference room with its own bar
- Smugglers bar on ground floor
- Golf, walking and watersports are available locally
- All bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Central heating throughout
Lift to all floors available
For images click here
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around Falmouth and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: