Croit Anna Hotel
Outdoor capital of the UK
Fort William, the "Outdoor Capital of the UK", is not only an important tourist centre but also a splendid location from which to explore the magnificent Western Highlands. It is situated at the southern end of the Great Glen, on the shores of crystal clear Loch Linnhe, beneath towering Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Nearby, Aonach Mor offers Britain's only alpine cable car, rising over 2000 feet to the Snowgoose restaurant, from where there are remarkable views of the Great Glen. The surrounding countryside has some of Britain's most spectacular and romantic scenery and its torrid history has produced over 30 battlefields in the Lochaber area alone. As a touring centre, Fort William is without parallel: Inverness, Oban, Skye, Iona and Speyside all make superb full day excursions and there arealso lots of places of interest within a half hour's drive including Glenfinnan and of course breathtaking Glencoe.
Croit Anna Hotel Facilities
- Situated two miles south west of FortWilliam on the shores of Loch Linnhe
- Spectacular views from the lounge, both bars and many bedrooms
- All 92 bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV with radio channels
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Entertainment most evenings
- No lift but many ground floor rooms available
- Entire hotel, including all bedrooms, is a no smoking area
- Central heating throughout
- Extensive parking for both cars and coaches
For images click here
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link.
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around Fort William and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: