Victorian charm amid flint cottages and unspoilt beaches
Cromer was once a small fishing village which has now grown into a bustling family holiday resort with superb sunshine records. This attractive, small resort is full of character with its narrow twisting streets in the town centre and lively seafront promenade behind the sandy beach. Colourful gardens offer quiet relaxation but if you're feeling energetic there are leisure facilities available including bowling greens, tennis courts, squash and golf. During the summer season there's a varied entertainments programme at the Pier Pavilion. Cromer is set amidst the pleasant countryside of North Norfolk with its leafy country lanes, villages with their flint cottages and of course the Norfolk Broads, miles and miles of waterways weaving their way through this unique landscape.
Hotel de Paris Facilities
- A delightful and unusual listed building
- Finest position in Cromer, by the shops and historic parish church overlooking the beach and pier
- Cocktail bar, television room and superb reception lounge
- Games room with pool, table tennis and darts
- Delightful restaurant with dance floor
- Entertainment most evenings
- All 61 bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV with radio channels
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC. Most offer excellent sea or town views
- Entire hotel, including all bedrooms, is a no smoking area
- Central heating throughout
- Lift serves most rooms
- Limited car parking
For images click here
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link.
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around Cromer and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: