Isle of Wight
Magnificent seaside and unspoilt countryside
The Isle of Wight has a great deal to offer with many superb sandy beaches, mile upon mile of stunning countryside and coastal walks and all the usual modern holiday facilities in the resorts. Sandown is the island's principal resort, and offers a wealth of entertainment. Sandown Bay is the largest on the island and offers a long, safe, sandy beach framed at either end by stunning white cliffs contrasting with
the rich blue sea. There are good shops and an open air market on Mondays. Dinosaur Isle offers life-like dinosaur models and skeletons. The pier is directly in front of our hotel and Sandown also boasts
Brown's Pleasure Park, swimming and squash at the Heights Leisure Centre and a fascinating Geological Museum. Nearby Brading has Wax and Doll Museums and a Roman Villa complete with mosaic floors.
There are plenty of evening entertainments to suit all tastes.
Bayshore Hotel Facilities
- Superbly situated opposite the pier and close to the shops
- All 80 bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV with radio channels
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Sun lounge overlooking the pier
- Cocktail bar and dining room overlooking the sea
- Large dance floor
- Entertainment most evenings
- Television lounge
- Games facilities including table tennis and pool
- Entire hotel, including all bedrooms, is a no smoking area
- Central heating throughout
- Lift serves most rooms although all floors (including ground floor) are split level with some intermediate stairs
For images click here
More Hotel Details
For more details of hotel facilities, accessibility and location follow this link.
Attractions and Events
For details of attractions and events in and around the Isle of Wight and links to relevant local web sites, click here.
Check out our reviews at these popular independent sites: