Individual Travellers F.A.Q
- How to Book
- Booking Conditions
- Clients with Special Needs
- Client Confidentiality
- Client Feedback
- Sample Menu
Individuals and small groups of less than 20 guests
If you would like to book a package inclusive of dinner for a 3 night weekend, 4 night Monday-Friday or 7 night Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday stay, we recommend that you book via our ABTA bonded sister company, Alfa Travel Ltd. Visit the Alfa Travel website at www.alfatravel.co.uk. Packages are fully bookable online using your credit or debit card.
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of the deposit of £25 per person. This amount is not refundable under any circumstances. Cancellation charges of the full value of the booking are applicable for cancellations within 3 days of arrival. You are advised to insure against cancellation.
If you book accomodation directly through a Leisureplex hotel the following terms apply:
1. A non refundable deposit of £25.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. We accept all major types of Credit/Debit/Switch Cards.
2. An invoice will be raised by the hotel for the balance which must be paid 3 days prior to arrival at the hotel.
3. Cancellations will incur a loss of deposit of £25.00 per person. Cancellation charges of the full value of the booking are applicable for cancellations within 3 days of arrival. You are advised to insure against cancellation.
4. If you would like to arrange packed lunches you must order them at least 24 hours in advance.
5. Any special requirements (e.g. special diet) must be advised at the time of booking.
6. All rooms at Leisureplex Hotels have private facilities. Single rooms and sea-view rooms have a small supplement. The cost will be confirmed at the time of booking.
7. Special requests (e.g. 2nd floor room) can not be guaranteed. All Leisureplex Hotels are entirely non-smoking.
8. Child reductions are applicable as follows:
0 - 2 years old - £30.00 per night (minimum charge zero).
3 - 11 years old - £20.00 per night.
These reductions are only applicable if the child is sharing a room with at least one adult.
9. At the time of booking you will need to advise the hotel if you require a cot / high chair. Family rooms are available at most of the Leisureplex Hotels.
10. We do not provide any holiday insurance, you are advised to have your own holiday insurance.
We draw an important distinction between a "Special Need" and a "Special Request". A Special Request is something which you would like but is not essential to your decision to book the holiday. A Special Need requires more detailed intervention from our Customer Care staff. To take an example: if you have difficulty climbing stairs, you would probably want to request a low floor room However, that is not enough to guarantee you a low floor room, since it is very likely there will be many others also making a similar request.
To download our Special Needs Request form, please click on "Special Needs Form" in our Downloads menu
If you have a serious mobility impairment, you must contact our Customer Care staff and ask them to make contact with the hotel for you. It is simplest to do this by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to include your telephone number so they can discuss your needs with you if necessary.
It is not always possible to park a motorised scooter inside the hotel and we advise clients wishing to use these devices to ensure they have sufficient insurance and/or a suitable security device to enable it to be left outside if necessary.
We strongly advise clients wishing to use a motorised wheelchair to contact our Customer Care Department so that they can contact the hotel on your behalf and establish whether suitable charging facilities are available.
We can cater for mosts diets but in some cases, we may need advance warning. If you need a specific diet, please advise the hotel prior to arrival.
When you provide name and address, we store it on our computer and may use it to provide you with new editions of our Leisureplex and Alfa Travel brochures brochure and special offers as these become available.
If you do not wish us to include you on our mailing list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will ensure you are not sent any further publicity material.
Under the Data Protection Act, you have a right to access the personal data we hold on you. You must make any request for access in writing and we have up to 40 days to respond. We may not respond if in doing so we would be forced to disclose to you information concerning another individual. We charge a £5 fee for this service. Our mailing list is entirely confidential to Leisureplex Ltd and our sister company Alfa Travel Ltd and we do not make it available to any other company.
If you wish to give feedback please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our Leisureplex sample menu, please click on "Leisureplex Menus" in our Downloads menu.